Why should I hire you for fresher answer?
â € As a young person, I think I am very flexible and adaptable to learning new things. I am sure that I will be able to make a contribution capable of making the company grow. My latest project in Operations taught me how to be a team player and work in unison.
What are your hobbies?
1. Select applicable hobbies and interests
- Volunteer, community service, or charitable activity.
- Sports such as competing in a team or in a championship, hiking or other exercises.
- Creative arts, including writing, music, painting and crafts.
- Cooking or gardening.
What are your strengths for freshers?
List of strengths
- Take the initiative.
What is your salary expectation sample answer for freshers?
I want to extend the reach of my knowledge and also my Polish skills. Yours is a great brand and I’m sure you pay your freshmen well. Can you offer me a package suitable for a beginner like me.
What are good reasons to hire me?
What are the good reasons to hire me?
- Relevant work experience. …
- Good at multitasking. …
- Strong interpersonal skills. …
- Positive online presence. …
- Longevity. …
- Strong work ethic. …
- Good cultural adaptation. …
- What are the reasons why you should be hired?
Why are you interested in this position?
Example: & quot; I am interested in this job because I see that, in this role, my skills could help solve this problem within your company. I also see an opportunity for me to learn and grow these skills, so that both of them would benefit personally, professionally and financially.
How will you convince me to hire you?
How to get an employer to hire you?
- Dress well. …
- Tell him you learn fast. …
- Create an impressive resume. …
- Add a strong reference letter. …
- Talk about your future goals in the company. …
- Present relevant certifications or skills. …
- Show the impact you had on your previous employer.
What can you tell me about yourself?
A simple formula for answering “Tell me about yourself” Present: Talk a little bit about what your current role is, its scope, and perhaps a great recent achievement. Past: Tell the interviewer how you got there and / or mention previous experience that is relevant to the job and company you are applying for.
Why should we hire you with no experience Quora?
You should hire someone with no experience if – and only if – you are convinced that that person has the skills, motivation and personality essential to be successful in the job AND you have the time, energy and disposition to train (and possibly mentor as well) they.
Why should we hire you answer example?
Â € I honestly have all the skills and experience you are looking for. I am quite confident that I am the best candidate for this job role. It is not only my background in past projects, but also my personal skills, which will be applicable in this position.
What are your weaknesses?
Examples of weaknesses related to your work ethic could include:
- Leave the projects unfinished.
- Providing too much detail in reports.
- Switching from one project to another (multitasking)
- Taking credit for group projects.
- Tackling too many projects at the same time.
- Taking on too many responsibilities.
- Being too attentive to details.
What are your strengths?
Some examples of strengths you might mention include: Enthusiasm. Reliability. Creativity.