How can I improve my career page?
Here are some things you can do to make your employer branding shine on your career page:
- Creating employee value proposition
- List the benefits and advantages of working for your company.
- Include any job awards you may have received from portals like Glassdoor.
Why is career page important?
A dynamic company career page allows your employees to share jobs on such platforms with a single click. Increasing the visibility of your organization’s workplaces. This would significantly improve your coverage by improving your chances of getting good candidates.
How do you create a career page?
How to make your career page design better
- Be clear. Your list of job titles by team, as Mandid mentions, will help candidates quickly find the information they need, i.e. the vacancies that interest them most. …
- Be available. …
- Use photos and graphics. …
- Use lists and headings: no text walls. …
- Optimize for mobile devices.
What is a career page?
What is a career page and why does your company need it? A professional and dynamic career page is a special page where you provide all the information about job vacancies, answer the most common questions and represent your company as profitably as possible.
What are the reasons to join a company?
These reasons may include one or more of the following:
- The general reputation of the company.
- Reputation of key managers.
- Admiration of products / services.
- Admiration for other company initiatives (marketing campaign, community involvement, training programs)
- Company culture and values.
- Company growth / success.
Are career pages on LinkedIn free?
No. At present, no free jobs have been posted on LinkedIn, at least in the traditional way. However, you can post work information to your timeline. Many also ask how much it costs to post a LinkedIn job.