What is the replacement for Oracle Discoverer?
There are many options for replacing a Discoverer device. These include Oracle’s own OBIEE and OTBI products, SAP Crystal Reports, and third-party reporting solutions.
How do I know my Discover version?
Check out these 3 ways to find the Discoverer version from the Application Server.
- Discoverer version. cd $ APPL_TOP / admin. grep -I s_disco_ver_comma ** xml.
- Discoverer version for 11i (3i or 4i) A. Log in as the application user, set an environment variable and run the query below. …
- Discoverer version for 11i or R12 (10g AS)
How do I create a Discoverer report in Oracle Apps?
Below are the steps to compile a report in Oracle Discoverer ….
- Log in to Discoverer Desktop.
- Create a new workbook and select the display results (table, pivot table, page detail table, and page detail PivotTable) as required.
- Select the folder or required fields of the folder for which you are creating the workbook.
What is Oracle Discoverer used for?
Oracle BI Discoverer is a data analytics business intelligence tool that is a key component of Oracle Fusion Middleware. Discoverer provides an integrated Business Intelligence solution that includes intuitive ad hoc query, reporting, analysis, and web publishing capabilities.