What is your weakness best answer?
My biggest weakness is that I am a shy and nervous person. The result is that I have difficulty speaking in a group. Although I have good ideas, I have trouble claiming them. I often keep them to myself.
What is weakness and strength?
In general, your strengths should be skills that can help you in the experience. … Your weaknesses can be the hard skills identified in the job description if you emphasize a desire to acquire that skill through a course or program.
What are weaknesses of a teacher?
Keep these weaknesses in mind when planning to tell the interviewer what your weaknesses are: Lack of technological knowledge (such as specific software) Confidence in routine. Perfectionism.
What are my weaknesses in an interview?
Here are some examples of weaknesses you can mention in the interview:
- I’m too focused on the details.
- I have difficulty leaving a project.
- I have trouble saying “no”
- I become stable when projects are out of time.
- I could use more experience …
- Sometimes I lack confidence.
- I have trouble asking for help.
What are some weaknesses for a character?
10 Common examples of errors in literary characters
- Abusive. Being abused is a mistake on the part of many evil literary characters. …
- Addiction. Addiction is another common argument used to advance a story or create conflict in the character’s life. …
- Excessive Pride. …
- Fear. …
- Greed. …
- Jealous. …
- Lack of ability. …
- Greed for power.
How would you describe yourself?
|Focused on results||Energetic||Ambitious|
What is your weakness and strength for interview?
When you think about your weaknesses, it is essential to proactively choose the attributes you are working on or show the steps you are taking to turn that weakness into strength. Telling an important story or clarifying how you are working to change that vulnerability can strengthen your case.
What are examples of academic weaknesses?
What are some examples of academic weaknesses?
- Poor time management / delay.
- Negative response from critics.
- Inadequate extreme stress.
- Easily frustrated.
- Missing interest.
- Poor organizational skills.
What are weaknesses in resume?
Some skills you can mention when answering questions about your weaknesses: Creativity (many jobs don’t require creativity) Delegating tasks (if you’re not in a management role, you don’t have to delegate) Humor (okay you’re not having fun)
What are some of your child weaknesses?
Characteristics perceived as weaknesses
- Talking too much – Effective, articulate communicators.
- Acting – Communicates deeper emotions and difficulties below.
- Adhesive – Fairy.
- Compulsive- Effective / Attention to detail.
- Challenging – Strong, courageous beliefs.
- Dramatic – Emotionally aware / Dramatic.
What are students weaknesses?
weak, weak, weak, fragile, sick, poor means that they are not strong enough to withstand the tension, pressure, or hard effort. weak applies to the lack or inferiority of any kind of force or power. feeling weak after surgery The weakness suggests extreme weakness in compassion or contempt.