What are your salary requirements best answer for fresher?
I need a salary that can meet my skills and knowledge, and be sufficient to meet my basic needs. As a matter of fact, salary is not the direct priority. First I want to get a job in a reputable company like yours where I can improve my knowledge, improve my skills and gain experience.
How do you answer salary negotiation?
Your Answer: “I am interested in finding a job that suits me well. I am sure that whatever salary you are paying is in line with the rest of the market. “That is to say, I respect myself and I want to think that I can respect this company. Question: I need to know what salary you need to offer you.
How do you handle stress?
Answering this common interview question: “How Do You Handle Stress?”
- Understand why the interviewer is asking the question. …
- Make a list of your soft skills. …
- Contextualise these skills with a relevant, influential example. …
- Focus on your positive actions, not your negative emotions. …
- Don’t deny your stress.
What is CTC salary?
CTC or cost to the company is the amount of money the employer spends to hire a new employee. It is composed of several components such as HRA, medical insurance, savings fund, etc. Added to basic pay. Meal coupons, cab service, subsidized loans, etc. may. To be included in allowances.
What is your salary expectation sample answer?
Example: “I’m looking for a job that pays between $ 75,000 and $ 80,000 a year.” Consider negotiation options: In addition to your salary, there may be other benefits, benefits or forms of compensation that you consider invaluable. This is also an option to consider as potential negotiation opportunities.
What are your weaknesses?
Examples of weaknesses in your work ethic include:
- Leaving projects unfinished.
- Provide too much detail in reports.
- Moving from one project to another (multitasking)
- Take credit for group projects.
- Undertaking too many projects at once.
- Taking too much responsibility.
- Being too focused on detail.
What are your strengths?
Some examples of strengths that you might mention include: Enthusiasm. Reliability. Creativity.
Why do you want this job?
‘I see the role as a way to develop my career in a forward-looking / established company / industry as …’ ‘I think I will succeed in the role because I have experience / reduces skills that reflect / have had on this course … ” I believe my skills are well suited for this job because … “
How do you write salary expectations?
Here are the most common tips for including your salary prospects in a cover letter:
- Don’t just be about your salary requirement. …
- Offer a salary range rather than a hard number. …
- Tell the employer that the salary you need is flexible.
How do you politely ask for salary in an interview?
If you are wondering about salary, use the word “compensation” instead of “money” and ask for a range instead of a specific number. Similarly, if you want to learn about work-life balance, it may be more useful to approach the subject in terms of “office culture.”
How do you answer salary expectations in an email?
Answer Tips “What are your salary prospects”
- Research salary details. We can’t stress this one enough – if you don’t know relevant salary details, you will be at a serious disadvantage during this conversation. …
- Give a range. …
- Be flexible (and vague). …
- Use your current salary. …
- Toot your horn. …
What should I say when asked for salary requirements?
You can try to answer the question with a broad answer, for example, “My salary expectations are in line with my experience and qualifications.” Or, â € œAs this is the right job for me, Iâ € TMm sure we can reach a salary agreement.â € This will show that you are willing to negotiate.
What is the minimum salary amount?
The minimum wage for California 2021 is $ 13.00 … As of January 1, 2020, to be considered an exempt employee in the United States, a worker must be paid a minimum wage of $ 684 per week, or $ 35,568 per year. Meanwhile, exempt workers in California must be paid a salary that is at least twice the state minimum wage.
Should you give a salary range?
2. If you are asked to be the first to reveal a salary number, giving a wide range can save the employer if the salary you have requested is too high. This is even more important if you are not sure what the employer’s budget is for the job.