How can I use Naukri portal as a recruiter?
Naukri Resdex – Frequently Asked Questions
- On the search result page, select CVs via the checkbox & click on â € œAdd to Folderâ €
- Under Resdex-Personal Folders, click the name of the desired folder.
- Click on & quot; Download & quot;
What is ResDex?
Resdex Access is a Naukri.com Resume Database. … Resdex is not only the largest but fastest growing jobseeker database. Registration profiles are spread across industries, applications and experience levels. Candidates can be contacted in real time by Email or SMS.
Does Naukri ask for money?
Please note that Naukri.com does not ask you to pay for a job application or interview. We are not a recruitment firm or a labor consultancy company. We are a platform that connects jobseekers and employers. … Naukri.com email addresses always end in the domain name @ naukri.com.
What is the cost of Naukri Recruiter login?
It costs 1,08,000 + 12.36% service tax. Naukri costs almost the same. Times Job is cheaper compared to Rs, 80,000 a year.
How do job portals work?
The Job Portal is a platform that connects recruiters and jobseekers to fulfill their goals and needs. Recruiters look for the right candidate with the right qualifications to handle the responsibilities effectively. … Sending job applications through job portals is a quicker way to find the right candidate.
Which is the best job portal?
Top 10 Job Portals in India and What Makes You Good
- 1 Naukri.
- 2 Monster India.
- 3 LinkedIn.
- 4 Shine.
- 5 TimesJobs.
- 6 In fact.
- 7 Glassdoor.
- 8 Freshersworld.
Are job portals effective?
Job portals are the most widely used recruitment mechanism. The emerging issue in the changing job scenario, however, is their effectiveness in finding the right candidate. … On the other hand, companies were searching for people but had no common platform to find jobseekers at the moment.
How do I recruit a job with no portals?
try to get contacts from reputable recruitment consultations charged by the employer. if your company is affordable to pay the sourcing fee, then use consultations charged by the employer / get private contacts. it works anxiously.
How can I recruit Telecaller?
The following questions are commonly asked in Telecalling Posts:
- Tell me about yourself – Answer in English if the job requires Good English.
- Talk a few lines on a specific topic – Like “Mumbai”, “My family”, “My school” etc.
- You may be asked to make a hoax to find out how to talk to customers.
What are the most effective ways to recruit new employees?
This is how the best of the best people can be recruited in a job market that the candidate likes.
- Take advantage of social media. …
- Market your compensation package (beyond salary) …
- Optimize for mobile. …
- Expand your search field. …
- Increase your hiring speed. …
- Use existing employees to market your company.
How do I do online recruitment?
Here are some important steps in e-recruitment:
- Job advertisements on online job boards.
- Seek employee referrals through your Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Find candidates on professional social media or portfolio sites.
- Administer online pre-employment tests.
- Interview candidates using video interview software.
Which recruitment method is best?
Top 12 recruitment methods you need to be aware of
- Direct advertising. …
- Talent pool databases. …
- Employee referrals. …
- Boomerang employees. …
- Promotions and transfers. …
- Employment exchanges. …
- Recruitment agencies. …
- Professional organizations.
What are good recruiting techniques?
Common recruitment techniques
- Recruitment internally. There are many great reasons to recruit internally. …
- External advertising. External advertising is the biggie. …
- Print advertising. The font is not really dead. …
- Web advertising. …
- Social media. …
- Talent search. …
- Use of recruitment agencies.
What are the two main forms of online recruitment?
Online Recruitment Methods
- Online Promotion Forms for Recruitment.
- Email / message list. Interested parties register to hear about vacancies as they arise. …
- Social media. …
- Online mailing lists. …
- Website. …