What is the difference between Obiee 11g and 12c?
Repository files are uploaded through the user interface of EM (enterprise manager URL). RPD files are uploaded using the weblogic scripting command uploadrpd to upload the repository file in Oracle BI server. …
How do I upload repository to Obiee 12c?
To upload RPD we use the same data-model-cmd.sh command, but with slightly different parameters:
- uploadrpd instructions for uploading RPD.
- -I rpdf file name the name you want to give to the RPD file you are uploading.
- -SI OBIEE service instance, e.g. ssi.
- -U the user log of the weblogic administrator.
What’s new in Obiee 12c?
Data mixing is a new concept in OBIEE 12c that allows you to mix your own data with business data. … You can create an analysis that contains only data from an external source, or you can mix dimensions and dimensions from the external data source with dimensions and dimensions defined in the BI metadata directory.
How can I customize my Obiee 12c login page?
Customize logo OBIEE 12c light login page
- Modify the file “loginhelper.css” under the location / u01 / app / oracle / middleware / user_projects / domains / bi / servers / bi_server1 / tmp / _WL_user / bi-security-login / 7iuedy / war / css as below.
How do I improve my performance in Obiee?
These techniques include:
- Appropriate when using Parallel query.
- Appropriate indexing.
- Use of correct data types, especially on join columns.
- Use materialized views to keep pre-built aggregations of your factual data.
How do I get SQL from Obiee?
How to get SQL from OBIEE Reports? Change the request and click Advanced to get the xml code and also the SQL itself. Click Tools – & gt; Create report in directory manager. In the Create Report window – & gt; Click Request SQL and save SQL in the physical path of the PC.
How do I set the default dashboard in Obiee 12c?
Set the default dashboard in OBIEE
- There are basically some approaches to it.
- 1) Go to settings -> My account and set the default dashboard for you out there.
- 2) The second method is used when you need to set the default dashboard for all users. …
- b) Go to “Manage presentation directory” and navigate to the Dashboard that you want to set by default.