What is the best answer for Tell me about yourself?
Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
Simple Formula for Answering “Tell Me About You” Present: Talk a little bit about your current role, its scope, and perhaps a major recent achievement. Past: Tell the interviewer how you got there and / or mention previous experience relevant to the job and company you are applying for.
What are 5 words to describe yourself?
Good Words to Describe Yourself (+ Model Answers)
- Dedicated / Loyal / Reliable. I’m always the first person my friends call because they know I’m always there for them. …
- Creative / Innovative / Visionary. …
- Motivated / Ambitious / Leader. …
- Honest / Ethical / Conscientious. …
- Friendly / Personal / Outgoing.
How can I introduce myself in interview example?
What are your strengths?
Some examples of strengths you might mention include: Enthusiasm. Trust. Creativity.
What are your weaknesses?
Examples of weaknesses related to your work ethic might include:
- Leaving projects unfinished.
- Provides too much detail in reports.
- Moving from one project to another (multitasking)
- Take credit for group projects.
- Undertake too many projects at once.
- Taking too much responsibility.
- Being overly centric.
What is your weakness best answer?
My biggest weakness is that I am a shy and nervous person by nature. The result is that I’m having a difficult time talking in groups. Even if I have good ideas, I struggle to assert them. Often, I keep them to myself.