Is it correct to say yes indeed?
: of course – is used as a firmer affirmative answer than & quot; yes & quot; alone & quot; Do you know him? & quot; & quot; Yes indeed! & quot;
Is it correct to say very true?
& quot; Very true & quot; perfectly acceptable, and it means something somewhat different than just & quot; right. & quot; It is not used for simple facts. & quot; The sun rose this morning. & quot; This is a true statement, and there are no two ways around it. Saying & quot; very true & quot; in response to this absurd statement.
How do I use indeed in English?
How do you respond to a yes?
Polite Ways to Say Yes in English
- Yes, of course. This is it.
- Does not matter! I’m always happy to help.
- Yes! I’ll be right there. (Yes is another informal way of saying yes such as yes.)
- Yes, I will be happy!
- Cool. (Yes, cool can really be used to say yes or to show approval.)
- You understand.
How do you use yes indeed in a sentence?
yes indeed in a sentence
- A. …
- :: Yes indeed – this is a very deep question.
- He allowed, yes, they admired Roosevelt.
- GOVERNMENT: Yes indeed, let’s be kind.
- Yes indeed, the whole world is on fire.
- Yes indeed, those people make me more nervous than guns.
- I said, & quot; Yes indeed, for the sake of my father and mother!
What does indeed mean in texting?
& quot; Indeed & quot; means & quot; yes & quot; or & quot; right “, it’s just a formal word. You can usually use it to answer someone’s question or to tell someone that something is right.
How do you indeed an essay?
Use & quot; indeed & quot; when you want to confirm or agree to a statement. For example: & quot; Indeed, I look beautiful in the mirror! & Quot;
How do you use indeed in a sentence?
Indeed, an example of the sentence
- The life of a sailor is indeed a tough life. …
- Indeed, why would anyone feel sorry for him? …
- Indeed, what’s going on? …
- & quot; It’s true, & quot; Damian agreed. …
- He said Katie was very cute, but sadly needed proper instructions. …
- Many boys and girls have read the story.
Can I say true indeed?
It comes from the phrase in dede which means & quot; actually, actually. & Quot; When you use the word indeed, you are underlining that something is true. It is also used when you want to introduce a point that is even truer than the last one you made.
Is indeed a transition word?
|Therefore||In fact||Just as important|
|Clear||First, Second, etc.|
What is the function of indeed?
Answer. Answer: It is defined as a word used to emphasize the truth of something or to agree that something is true. An example of indeed is the affirmative comment that you will use when the party is going really well.
What’s another word for indeed?
|certainly||is it right|
|certainly||there is no denying it|
What kind of word is indeed?
as an adverb (following ‘very’ and adjective or other adverb): The result is very good indeed.
Do we put comma after indeed?
Commas – sometimes paired with semicolons – were traditionally used to activate adverbs such as however, therefore, and indeed. If the adverb is very important to the meaning of the clause, or if there is no desired or desired break, a comma is not needed.