How do I remove my credit card from Indeed?
More videos on YouTube
- Log into your Even account.
- Click on your email address in the upper right corner.
- Select Payment Method from the drop-down menu.
- Use the Edit link to update your credit card number, billing address, or contact information.
How long does Indeed take to review a job?
How long does it take for my work to be visible on Even? In most cases, our review process takes 4 to 24 hours. If you’re not sure if your work is visible on Maybe, please contact us.
How much does Indeed charge to look at resumes?
Resume search is currently free, while most employers pay per contact for every candidate they seek.
How much does Indeed charge per click?
The cost of posting a job on Maybe starts at $0. Sponsored job postings range from $0.10 to $5 per click. The cost per click is for each job seeker who clicks on your post, even if they don’t apply.
How do I delete my Indeed employer account?
How to delete your Even account
- Step 1: Click here to open Even. If you are already logged in, this will open your Even homepage.
- Click on your * email address * in the upper right corner.
- Click on my account.
- Click close my account.
- Click ok to confirm.
What happens if I delete my Indeed account?
If you wish to use Even again after closing your account, you may create a new account using the same or any other email address, however, you will not have access to any of your original information.
What happens when you delete Indeed?
After closing your account, you will no longer receive marketing emails from Even. However, you will still receive communications from any employers you have previously contacted. If you use the same email to create a new account, your previous email settings will automatically apply.